[MS-06R-2] 𝐉𝐨𝐡𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐝𝐞𝐧𝐬 𝐙𝐚𝐤𝐮 𝐈𝐈 (RG) 1/144 Scale Bandai Model Kit RG-26
| - `Crimson Lightning` This high mobility type Zaku exclusively for Johnny Ridden is the first RG in the MSV series.
- Featuring equipments such as leg thrusters and backpacks [06R] are reproduced with new shaping.
- Designed by armor division that imagines actual maintenance ability by actual machine verification.
- The distinctive color ring reproduces the `crimson aircraft` in real by separately using shades for each armor.
- In addition, a realistic decal including marking of Johnny Ridden exclusive machine is attached.
- The characteristic [4 holes] of the leg vernier drawn by Mr. Kanio Ogawara's MSV illustration was reproduced for the first time in history.
- It is possible to assemble even one normal hole vernier with selection formula.
- Even with high mobility type Zaku, the shape of the backpack unique to [06R - 2], which is different from [06R - 1A] type, is three - dimensionalized as set. It precisely reproduces small differences such as hooks arranged on the left side.
- [Giant Buzz] is reproduced with new parts. Besides that, Zaku machine guns and other basic arms of Zaku are included.
- In accordance with the setting of the aircraft, reproduced with new modeling, wrist size which is one size larger than conventional Z type F type.
- Detail of the vernier mechanism of the leg is precisely reproduced.
- Characteristic cover is detachable.
- Leg power pipe is flexibly movable with spring specification.
- Accessories: Giant · Buzz × 1, Zaku · Machine Gun × 1, Zaku Bazooka × 1, Heat · Hawk × 1
|MS Name||Zaku II Johnny Ridden Custom|
|First Seen||Gundam MSV|
|Known Pilot||Johnny Ridden|
|Release Date||November 2017|
|Package Size||31.2 x 19.3 x 9.3cm|
We Also Recommend
[MS-06R-1A] Shin Matsunaga Zaku II Custom (HG) 1/144 Scale UC Bandai Model Kit
[MSM-07E] "Z`gok Experiment (HG) 1/144 Scale UC Bandai Model Kit
[RTX-65] Gun Tank Early Type (HG) 1/144 Scale The Origin Bandai Model Kit
QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
Have a Question?
Be the first to ask a question about this.